LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | | Subject:Chute Repacks / Transponders Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
lmurrayReply: posted - 27 February 2018 6:50
I need a transponder check and an inspection on Inspection Day. Thanks for setting this up.

Lee

Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 26 February 2018 7:22
Ill be bringing a few chutes to the meeting tomorrow :)
Christopher AniolReply: posted - 25 February 2018 16:22
Transponder and chute for CA1.
Thanks.
jsilvasiStart of thread: posted - 24 February 2018 11:31
EmergencyChute Repacks
======================
Chuck Marshall will be doing emergency parachute repacks for us again this year. Our target is centered around have them completed and ready for pickup on Saturday March 24th (or before) during the Annual inspection party at Pleasant Valley Airport. Chutes should be dropped off at Joe Silvasi's house 16457 N 46th Dr Glendale AZ 85306. Cliff is bringing in several chutes from Prescott on the evening of the 27th before the general membership meeting. Chuck has a lull in his operations schedule the week of March 5th, so that week is a good week for drop offs. Drop offs as late as Saturday 3/17 should be ready for pickup on the 24th. If you are not planning on attending the inspection party on the 24th, then just about any time is good for a drop off / pickup ! Cost will be $60 round or square. Payment can be by cash or check made out to "Rigger Please LLC" and put in an envelope inside the chute bag. Please insure that you have a tag identifying your chute attached outside the bag for quick identification. Since I work from home, I'm here just about all the time for drop offs and pickups. Call/text ahead of time (609-367-2300) to insure that I or my wife will be here for the dropoff/pickup. About the only time I will not be available is from Wednesday afternoon February 28th thru Sunday Afternoon March 4th because I will be in Reno at the SSA convention. (Are you going ???)

Transponder Recertifications
============================
Sadly, after several years of great service, Warren has sold Express Avioncs and has left the business. However, the company which bought his business - Skyquest Aviation - will still come out and perform transponder checks for us at Pleasant Valley Airport on March 24th. The price will be $105 payable on field for the inspection and and logbook certification. If you have a transponder, it must be recertified every 24 calendar months or YOU CAN NOT FLY YOUR GLIDER. Don't get grounded because your trnsponder certification is out of date.

Please post your intentions here for chute repacks and transponder recertificartions.

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Log on to post a reply !