LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | | Subject:Weekend at Sampley's Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 4 May 2018 10:33
I also found a extra Lifepo4 charger that remaines unclaimed. So if your missing yours describe it and its yours :)
Steve KoernerReply: posted - 3 May 2018 18:33
Sorry I missed it. We had guest pile in and I was admonished not to leave.
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 3 May 2018 10:54
Saturdays Call was for a TAT with turf north 20, Hillside 25, and western sky 20, 78sm min, 180sm nominal, and 300sm max, CH took first with Gary and Greg in the 2-32 a close second and CA1 ending up in 3rd.

On Sun called the same task with only one finisher AC! Congrats to all! Hope to see you all down in El Tiro for Memorial day!

CH

Christopher AniolReply: posted - 30 April 2018 13:00
Fun weekend for sure!
Thanks Cliff for hosting!
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 27 April 2018 21:19
Amazing day everyone had a good day! The clouds were not as good early up north as they were south late, but then again, they were not even forcast south at all:)
And thanks to CA1, for the amazing Polish sausage and onions mmmm good! pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow!
Tom DukerichReply: posted - 27 April 2018 19:27
Great flights everyone!!!!!
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 25 April 2018 16:02
So with that in mind we will be out there! Saturday night BBQ/ pot luck. bring something to share. Ill call a task Sat and Sunday if so desired pilots meeting at My hangar at 10:30 each day :)
Michael StringfellowReply: posted - 25 April 2018 8:46
I'll be posting a weather forecast for Sampleys on the ASA Facebook page.

First looks show some pretty decent soaring weather, with the possible exception of Saturday if the forecast strong winds arrive.

Mike the Strike

Christopher AniolStart of thread: posted - 20 April 2018 21:58
CA1 ,AC , CH and whole bunch of east coast pilots are at Sampley's this weekend! Come out and fly with us!

Log on to post a reply !