LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | | Subject:Grub for May 26 @ El Tiro Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
jsilvasiReply: posted - 23 May 2018 19:51
YUMMM !!

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Steve KoernerReply: posted - 23 May 2018 10:22
Thinking homegrown peach cobbler here.
jsilvasiReply: posted - 23 May 2018 9:04
Don’t be disappointed ! Pilot and crew RSVPers for the joint ASA and OLC Challenge get first crack at grub at Saturday’s Pot Luck after flying. Today is the deadline for letting me know so I can get enuff meat!! What “pot of luck” are YOU bringing to share ??

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 17 May 2018 10:20
2 for CH

CH Ventus B
"If were all just dust in the wind, I want to be at the top of a HUGE Dust Devil"

Steve KoernerReply: posted - 16 May 2018 18:50
GW 1 please. Thank you much.
jsilvasiStart of thread: posted - 16 May 2018 17:11
The joint ASA contest/OLC Challenge weekend at El Tiro is quickly approaching !! This is your reminder that there will be a "pot luck" event for ASA/OLC-Challenge participants (pilots and crews) after flying on Saturday the 26th. ASA is supplying the "Meat" for the main course. What will it be ? Well, you'll just have to come and be surprised !! But if you rememebr the marinated Strip Steaks that I prepared last year, you know it'll be good !

That being said, I will need to know how many people will be participating so that I can secure sufficient provisions.

==> Those who RSVP will have first shot at food. <==

Post here OR send me an e-mail (joe@silvasi.net) letting me know how many in your crew **by** WEDNESDAY May 23.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take heed: If you don't let me know in advance, you might go home hungrey !!

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Log on to post a reply !