LOGIN to post messages, upload log files
and access membership list
Discussion Forum
All posts subject to Decency Guidelines !

Forums | | Subject:OLC week at Tucson Soaring Club? Log on to post a reply !
Author Thread
Cliff HiltyReply: posted - 17 May 2020 8:47
The ASA, will be hosting a dinner on the Deck on the first Saturday the 23rd most likely Chuys takeout, Please feel free to brind a desert or your faviorte side dish to share, and of course your favorite beverage of choice 😝😷. All the Tucson racers, flyers and ASA members are invited, as always! See you on the deck after flying!

CH ASW 27
"If were all just dust in the wind, I want to be at the top of a HUGE Dust Devil"

RandyReply: posted - 11 May 2020 20:36
We will have water available on the field. We have to truck it in and it is pumped with a solar pump so only 2 fill stations will be available. We will be charging a flat $5 for a water fill. O2 is available for $35 for the entire 10 days. We will have 2 tow planes and plan on running the generator and air conditioners during the day. Looking forward to seeing you at AZ67.

Randy Acree "AV8"

RandyReply: posted - 8 May 2020 22:43
OLC Challenge starts on Friday, 22 May and runs through Sunday, 31 May. Please fill out the on line application at tucsonsoaring.org . This is the easiest way for us to have all of your information to include emergency contact info. Disregard the duty info and specify "guest membership in the tell us about yourself section. More to follow soon.

Randy Acree "AV8"

jsilvasiReply: posted - 4 May 2020 20:13
OLC Challenge is happening: May 24 thru May 31th.

Guest membership required and proof of $1M liability insurance. (Bring a copy of your declarations page! - NO EXCEPTIONS) You will also need to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement.

For further info, contact Randy Acree at randyacree@comcast.net.

Regards,
Joe Silvasi
QRP

Steve KoernerStart of thread: posted - 9 April 2020 11:46
There has been nothing posted yet about the TUSC OLC event which in the past has happened in May. Is that happening this year? With so limited towing options north, I'll be willing to make the commute to Tucson.

Also, I'm interested to know what days of the week that tows might be available more generally to guest members at TUSC during this spring and summer? Is there a 'by arrangement' plan now at TUSC that I might be able to piggyback to and help justify the cost of firing up the towplane.

Log on to post a reply !